Thursday 14 October 2010

Austin Speedshop, Skip's p-u

When we chopped my p-u, I found the title application receipt. And the former owner came from Dallas, Texas from a town called Mesquitte....

So I began searching the internet for possabilaties to find the previous owner and I came across the site of Austin Speedshop. Not new to the scene I was familliar with this garage and their work, I was happy to find a very nice p.u!

So drool over these pictures.......esspecially the one with the car lowered and un-finished.

So if you know somebody in Mesquitte who sold a red '52 Chevy p-u for $400,- that went to the Netherlands somewere around 1996-1996, please let me know.......

I got some names but will not mention them for privace reasons.

Happy Wrenching!




1 comment:

  1. Lovely cars man, thanks for sharing!

    Cheers from cold Holland.

    ReplyDelete