Wednesday 20 October 2010

Ultimate Cruiser.........

It's finished for a while, but it is going to recieve a little make over to match the p.u. I need to spray the p.u also this winter, so they will both recieve some fresh clear coat with flattener and some matching pinstriping.
I think i'm going to try those Ed Roth striping colors......hmmmmmmm......

Although it's pretty long, it steers like a knife (after some practice....) and it's great to cruise around with togegether with the lady, she got her own pink-flamed cruiser! In order to save my sneakers' soles I installed hydraulic tandem brakes to stop it. A comfortable tuck 'n' rolled leather saddle keeps the buttocks happy.......for a while.........

And I need to make a proper stand so i can take it with me while cruising the pick-em-up!


No comments:

Post a Comment